Senin, 21 Oktober 2019

Chapter 1 Miya-sama ni TS Tensei

Miya-sama ni TS Tensei shitakedo, Dainijitaisen ga Mokuzen no Nihon de sude ni Tsunderu Ki ga suru...

RAW https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4960en/

{Translator's note: I translated this only by using my smartphone nd jsho app and machine translation arrange the words, so the quality is low. And this is just a teaser. I don't know whether I should continue translating this or not because I do not have the author's permission. If you want me to translate, I need to ask permission from the author and even if I were to be given the permission, I doubt my current skill could translate the chapter fast and good enough to be satisfying. So, here's just a teaser. I like a genderbent wn which isn't ecchi}


Chapter 1 An Unknown Ceiling


[ An unfamiliar ceiling....]

Yeah, it's cliché. But I'm not gonna reflect on it.

It really was an unfamiliar ceiling after all.

However, where is this, really?

If I remembered correctly, I was supposed to be playing all-night long, wasn't I? Did I fell asleep in the middle of it perhaps?

If that's the case, then I should have been waking up in my room. Or, did my mom called an ambulance over because I collapsed in my room, so is this the hospital then?

But, it feels too extravagant for a sick room. No matter how I look at it, that's a canopy isn't it....

Yep, I can't catch up with the situation.

[Fujimiya - sama, have you woke up?]


Huh? Fujimiya-sama? Who? Is it me?

[Who are you? And where is this?]

[Thank you for your hard work……it seems like your memory is still in disorder due to the high fever]

No, I can't answer that.

[Ugh, my head...]

Suddenly, another person's memory is flowing inside my head, that uncomfortable feeling makes me spontaneously hold my head with both hands.

[Call the court physician immediately!]

No, I feel that the doctor is unable to cure this symptom?
Although, this body seems to be ill, so it's the right thing to call a doctor over.

~~~~~


It's been a few days since then, I've come to understand many things and my physical condition have recovered.


First of all, this body is that of a princess, but I don't know whether I was reincarnated with my previous life's memory or I simply possessed this body...
It's royalty, you know! ROYALTY!
Moreover, it seems to be a personage which did not exist within historical fact.
Even the name is....

The Royal Princess Chichibu-no-Miya Sakurako! Also known as Royal Princess Fujimiya Sakurako!

No no no no no.

If it's in English, PRINCESS. In another word, a princess.

That is to say,

Um,

She's a girl, isn't she?

Uh huh. I wonder is this the so called, Reincarnated as TS thing.
Farewell my son which I've never used even once...goo~~d~ bye~
Well, I don't care about that. I feel that being reincarnated into a woman from a man is as some kind of God's ill intention.

The thing is, the current period is a big problem!! That is to say, I confirmed that this year is Showa 10th! It's 1935 AD, isn't it.

Incidentally, I discovered how old I am. I was born in April of 5th Showa, I'm a 5 years old young girl.

No, I have found out I became a little girl on the first day of my reincarnation, however I haven't confirmed the exact date of my birth before.

What is this, shame-play? No, lets think positively, it's better than starting as a baby wearing diapers.

That's not it, if it's 1935 then it means there's only 4 years left before the outbreak of World War II!

Moreover, it's the age of militarism, isn't it!? No way---.

There's only 2 years left before the Battle of Rokoukyou[1], isn't it? No, I have to avoid the February 26 Incident[2] before it.

To avoid the February 26 Incident, what should I prepared? If I remember correctly, the 2/26 incident was induced by Imperial Way Faction's young commissioned officer of the Imperial Japanese Army because of righteous indignation, wasn't it.

If I purge the Imperial Way Faction's commissioned officers and transfer them to reserve role all together, would the incident not going to happen? Even so, people with radical mind is going to spring out later like a bamboo shoots after the rain...

Aargh! I don't know what's the right thing to do with this knowledge and brain that I have!

If I'm just going to reincarnate in this kind of era, shouldn't the template be reincarnated before the Russo-Japan War[3], or World War I[4], or at least before the Great Depression[5]?

I mean look, even in the famous web war history fiction, I feel like I see a lot of such things.

I feel I could change Japan for the better if I change the history around those times, but it's now 1935, there's overwhelmingly not enough time!

The Manchurian Incident which invited displeasure from the Western Great Powers was over a long time ago.

At this rate, it's rolling down straight into the Japan-China war, and Pacific War isn't it!

What kind of punishment game, is this? Is what I thought.

Ugh this sucks. I want to go back to the peaceful future of Japan.

If there's a god or something who reincarnated me into this era, that God must have had bad taste, I'm sure of it!

This is "Talking rubbish" isn't it...

But,

神ゲーたるhoiでは、1936年スタートで日本プレイを開始しても、蒋ちゃんにも勝てるしアメリカやイギリスにも勝てるのだから、意外と案ずるよりも産むが易しなのかな?
(Highly doubtful of this translation below)
 In the god-tier game Heart of Iron, even if I start in 1936 playing as Japan, the Commander-chan would defeat America, and the United Kingdom quite easily in comparison to my situation, isn't it?

 最後の方なんかは、塗り絵ゲームになってしまい征服するのが面倒くさくて、核を積んだICBMを50発ぐらい一斉に発射して終わらせるのが、俺のジャスティス! というか、それがデフォだよね?
The last one is a coloring book game, and it is difficult to conquer, and it is my justice to fire about 50 ICBMs with nuclear warheads at the same time! More like, that's default, isn't it?
(End of the doubtful translation)

Nononono. That's a game after all, reality is different.

The real problem is, the foundation of the national power.

Japan's industrial power is too insubstantially weak.

It seems that it'll take 20 or 30 years to catch up with Western standards, and that's the case when it's not wartime!

Also, it's fatal that there are few resources in Japan that support industrial power, such as iron and oil.

Aaah, is that so.

The reason Japan advanced to the continent is, because the resources and the population residing on the mainland seemed attractive as a market, is that it?

In order for Japan, which was locked out by the Western powers, to break through the eight-way blockage due to the Great Depression's economy blockage, it was necessary to enter the continent and establish its own economic zone.

That's why, the Japanese government's officials sticking to the continent.

But even so, it's a straight line to a loosing war....

Moreover, since this body is that of a 5 years old little girl, it might be a problem to let the adults listen to my opinion. What I say might going to be ridiculed as a child's nonsense.

That is to say, the future is bleak!

What should I do now....?


REFERENCES
[1] Marco Polo Bridge Incident https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Polo_Bridge_Incident
[2] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_26_Incident
[3] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
[4] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
[5] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression


1 komentar:

  1. Reincarnated as a 5 years old a handful of years before the start of WWII? I agree with the MCs monologue... that really seems like "too little too late" to realistically make any sort of impactful changes...

    BalasHapus